EcoBailer Pro bailers are designed to sink rapidly while minimizing turbidity in the well sample. Their "Bigmouth" design creates less drag on descent , which means less disturbance of the well water column, and less dissolved oxygen in the well sample. Groundwater samplers can now spend less time bailing while retrieving more accurate groundwater samples!
- New hydrodynamic design and wider spout opening enables super fast sink rate while minimizing dissolved oxygen in your well sample
- New easy to handle emptying device allows more accurate control of liquid flow into a a sample bottle
- New pour spout and ball retainer allows easy pouring from the top of the bailer.
- Each bailer cleaned to EPA standards and individually packaged.
- Available in clear PVC and Polyethylene in 1’, 3’ and 4’ lengths.
|Product Number||Description||Volume per Unit||Units per Case|
|ECOPROPVC - 151||1.5" X 1' Clear PVC EcoBailer Pro Bailer||347 ml||48|
|ECOPROPVC - 153||1.5" X 3' Clear PVC EcoBailer Pro Bailer||1027 ml||24|
|ECOPROPVC - 154||1.5" X 4' Clear PVC EcoBailer Pro Bailer||1368 ml||24|
|ECOPROPVCWT-151||1.5" X 1' Clear PVC Weighted EcoBailer Pro Bailer||345 ml||48|
|ECOPROPVCWT-153||1.5" X 3' Clear PVC Weighted EcoBailer Pro Bailer||1025 ml||24|
|ECOPROPVCWT-154||1.5" X 4' Clear PVC Weighted EcoBailer Pro Bailer||1365 ml||24|
|ECOPROPE - 151||1.5" X 1' Polyethylene EcoBailer Pro Bailer||347 ml||48|
|ECOPROPE - 153||1.5" X 3' Polyethylene EcoBailer Pro Bailer||1027 ml||24|
|ECOPROPEWT - 151||1.5" X 1' Polyethylene Weighted EcoBailer Pro Bailer||345 ml||48|
|ECOPROPEWT - 153||1.5" X 3' Polyethylene Weighted EcoBailer Pro Bailer||1025 ml||24|
VOC TIPS, also known as Slow Empty devices, reduce water flow from the bailer to minimize agitation, thereby allowing a more accurate measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) Available for all models of the EcoBailer Pro.