H. Oil - Oil/Water Interface Meter
with options or measure tape from 50/15m up to 1000ft/300m.
Comes with carrying case
Certified intrinsically safe the Heron H.OIL is the most popular interface meter on the market. Thousands of these instruments are being used by groundwater professionals worldwide. The Heron H.OIL interface meter is used to measure the thickness of floating or sinking hydrocarbon products in groundwater accurately, reliably, safely and economically.
The easy to read accurate (ASME standard) heavy duty Kynar® jacketed tape is accurate to 1/100 ft per 100 feet. Measure with confidence to 1/200 ft (1mm).
Environmentally protected encapsulated circuit for durability on an easily removable modular electronic panel. Easy field changeable probe.
- Certified intrinsically safe to CSA and ANSI/UL standards.
- Class 9098-01 for hazardous locations.
- Class 9098-81 (USA) for hazardous locations.
- Class I groups A, B, C and D.
- Detects and measures LNAPL and DNAPL
- Certified intrinsicaly safe
- Slim 5/8 inch (13mm) field replaceable stainless steel probe. *probe has a non removable ¾ inch protector fitted as standard. (If 5/8 inch diameter probe is required please specify when ordering .)
- Able to measure product layer as thin as 1/200ft (1mm)
- Easy to read accurate (ASME Standard) Kynar® jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors . Graduation 1/100 ft (1mm)
- Standard tapes are printed beneath the jacketing.The print never wears off.
- Unique flexible link between tape and probe designed to protect the tape. Should the probe become "hung up" in the well, the link will break saving the costly tape by sacrificing the replaceable probe.
- Easy change single 9v battery.
- Includes tough nylon carry bag and a comprehensive cleaning kit.
- Probe holder/tape guide included.
Tape measure from 50-2000 feet/15-600m in intervals.
Each meter step-up from 50 ft/15m.
(example 50ft/15m, 100ft/30m, 150ft/45m)