The Engineered Plastic Abyss® pump is capable of pumping up to 220 feet depth to water by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design and low amp consumption makes it the ideal pump for Remeditation pump and treat system. The Abyss pump can run continuous, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for remote situations when the pump needs to run when no technican is present. The Engineered Plastic Abyss® can even be used for low flow sampling. Now you can sample all the way down to 40 m/l per minute with the Low Flow Sampling Controller. Need to get even lower?? How about 10 m/l per minute in conjunction with the low flow sampling valve.
- The Abyss® can operate under harsher conditions with higher turbidity. It can even run in oily, sandy liquid.
- The Abyss can run continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It can even run dry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!!
- The Abyss® has a 3,000 hour motor life!
- The Abyss® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups that easily fits into 4 inch wells are larger.
- The Abyss slimline version fits easily into a schedule 80, 4 inch well.
- The Abyss® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
- The Abyss® is widely used as a remediation pump for groundwater pump and treat situations.
- The Abyss is simple to make it a solar pump! Simply hook up your desired solar panel arrangement to the 80 Amp Solar Charger and then to a deep cycle marine battery(ies) for a turnkey solar pumping system that will last for years and years!
- The Abyss can also be hooked up to Proactive Environmental Products Weather Proof 110/220 Volt Step Down Transformer which can turn any high voltage situation into a safe low voltage pump.
- The Abyss can also run off the 60 amp gas powered 12 Volt Crusader™. This Gas driven Generator can produce 60 continuous amps of 12 volt power. No batteries are needed!
POWER CONSUMPTION: 60 WATTS (MAX) VOLT RECOMMENDATION: 12-15 At Source MAXIMUM AMP OUTPUT:
4 AMPS (without Abyss Booster)
6 Amps (with Abyss Booster)
LENGTH 12" / DIAMETER: 3.82"
OPTIONAL: REQUIRED TUBING:
1/2" ID LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE TUBING
230 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE WIRE, QUICK DISCONNECT PLUG & BATTERY CLAMPS