Pumping Depth (DTW)
Gallons Per Minute
The Engineered Plastic Tempest/Twister® pump is capable of pumping up to 60 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells. Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
The Tempest/Twister® can be used for low flow sampling all the way down to 40 m/l per minute. Need to get even lower?? How about 10 m/l per minute in conjunction with the low flow sampling valve.
- The Twister® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- The Twister® can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- The Twister® has a 400 hour motor life!
- The Twister® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- The Twister® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in the physical liquid 24 hours a day. If you wish to dedicate one of Proactive Environmental Products 12 volt pumps then please Click Here.
POWER CONSUMPTION: 165 WATTS (MAX) VOLT RECOMMENDATION: 12 - 15 At Source MAXIMUM AMP OUTPUT: 11 AMPS MEASUREMENTS:
LENGTH 17" / DIAMETER: 1.82"
OPTIONAL: REQUIRED TUBING:
3/8" ID or 1/2" ID LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE TUBING
70 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE, QUICK DISCONNECT PLUG & BATTERY CLAMPS