Pumping Depth (DTW)
Gallons Per Minute
Test was conducted with a 12 volt battery at 12.5 volts at battery. Leaving your vehicle running while using this pump will dramatically increase volume.
Pump up to 100 feet depth to water with no controller!
The Engineered Plastic Tornado® pump is capable of pumping up to 100 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells.
The Tornado® can be used for low flow sampling all the way down to 40 m/l per minute. Need to get even lower?? How about 10 m/l per minute in conjunction with the low flow sampling valve.
- Tornado® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- Tornado® can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- Tornado® has a 400 hour motor life!
- Tornado® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- Tornado® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in the physical liquid 24 hours a day. If you wish to dedicate one of Proactive Environmental Products 12 volt pumps then please Click Here.
POWER CONSUMPTION: 210 WATTS (MAX) VOLT RECOMMENDATION: 12-15 At Source MAXIMUM AMP OUTPUT: 14 AMPS MEASUREMENTS:
LENGTH 27" / DIAMETER: 1.82"
3/8" or 1/2" ID LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE TUBING
110 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE WIRE, QUICK DISCONNECT PLUG & BATTERY CLAMPS