REDUCE, RECYCLE & REUSE
Its Simple, It's Quick and It's Free
It is quite clear that our landfills are crowded. The amount of environmental products we are contributing to this crowding demands our attention.
Effective May 1, 2009 Groundwater Essentials is putting into effect the first phase of its Reduce, Recycle & Reuse Program. This program is open to all, regardless of make or model of items we recycle.
EASY STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- Package your equipment in a shipping box (for 12 volt plastic pumps, including everything from the pump to the terminals).
- FREE SHIPPING: All you need is a A.R.S UPS Label. You have 2 options:
1. Contact Groundwater Essentials by phone Toll Free 877-99-HYDRO to request your A.R.S. UPS label which will be mailed to you.
2. Electronic request. Go to www.groundwateressentials.com and fill out the form online and electronically submit your request.
- Put our A.R.S. UPS label on the box and call UPS for a pick-up. If you use UPS for daily pickups – give the package to your driver.
- Visit www.groundwateressentials.com and look for this symbol to see what products we recycle. Check in periodically as we add more product to the program.
Please be thoughtful about the products you recycle. We cannot accept hazardous or heavily contaminated material that is required by your county, state or federal government to properly dispose of. NOTE: Parties who ship hazardous materials, such as radioactive, high acids, or heavy LANPL/DNAPL material may be held liable for the proper removal of such products from our facility.